- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1 cup pecans, almonds or walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a food processor process the nuts until finely chopped.
- Add the coconut and briefly pulse chop until mixed.
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add the dates a few at a time, processing until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and knead.
- Roll the mixture into finger shaped 3 inch logs, or roll in balls.
- Refrigerate until use it.
- This confection will keep in the refrigerator for up to two week, or longer in the freezer.
- It yields approximately 24 pieces.
File last modified on: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2008 09:38:11 PDT
All information provided in this website is for educational purposes only.
This website is published under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, which grants the right to discuss openly and freely all matters of public concern, and to express viewpoints no matter how controversial or unaccepted they may be.
The law requires us to inform you that most of the statements about healing methods contained in this web page have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing here should be construed as an attempt to diagnose, prescribe, or recommend, in any manner, a treatment for any health ailment or condition. Consult your own physician regarding the treatment of any medical condition. This information is not a replacement for a complete consultation and examination from a licensed health professional.
People should not try to medicate themselves or others with any of the methods referred to here without the guidance of a qualified practitioner who is thoroughly familiar with both the remedies and the individual's medical status.
This website does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or the consequences arising from the application, use, or misuse of any of the information contained herein, including any injury and/or damage to any person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made in regard to the contents of this material.